Father Am I
7.14.2010
Nice little 12-hour blackout you gave us there, Meralco.
Thanks ha. Leche ka.
posted by jek @
12:32
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
About Me
Name:
jek
Location:
Philippines
View my complete profile
Previous Posts
Typical. They cancel classes coz of an imminent st...
With all the smut, crap and sheer lack of entertai...
who the hell is behind ABS CBN sports? Kanina pa m...
I didn't know that the Ms. Universe pageant was be...
I'm not a Heat fan, nor am I a Cavs fan. You don't...
Crap/ The octopus was right. It was a nice run, Ge...
How do you say tense in Spanish and German? :p
hmmm...seems that the Studio23 feed is brighter th...
Pissed off that I fell asleep, but it was great to...
I hate feeling under the weather. On a Monday, no ...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home