Father Am I
1.17.2011
To those in the know, what does it mean when the bank teller says: "Overwrite" then waits for a supervisor to come over?
Just curious :)
posted by jek @
13:12
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
About Me
Name:
jek
Location:
Philippines
View my complete profile
Previous Posts
I don't know much about Woodrow Wilson, but I hate...
My body is aching from a balikan trip to Batangas ...
It's a pity we'll never hear any new songs from Fr...
♩♫ Blue jean baby, L.A. lady, seamstress for the b...
it remains to be seen.
Just saw NKOTB perform with BSB. I'm not sure what...
It makes you wonder what 2011 holds in store for t...
Happy Birthday, Kuya Jess!
One of the things you never get tired of realizing...
Hey EDSA, sana ganyan ka kaluwang everyday. Di san...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home