Father Am I
7.11.2011
I get satisfaction from doing the most trivial things for the kids, like replacing batteries on their toys.
Weird, but simple things like that make my day.
posted by jek @
20:38
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
About Me
Name:
jek
Location:
Philippines
View my complete profile
Previous Posts
That was a close one.Thanks for keeping the streak...
I'd like to thank the UAAP season for coming back ...
It frustrates me to no end when at a PTC, you hear...
Raise your hand if you know what "Tracking" and "V...
After a long day at work, you come home to realize...
Pet Peeve: People who double-click on links.
You gotta give it to Philippine TV, though.Younghu...
I watch enough Olympic competitions to know that I...
Hey, I love the Azkals as much as anyone else, but...
Quote of the day from Anya:"Mommy, you're noy stri...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home