Father Am I
7.03.2011
You gotta give it to Philippine TV, though.
Younghusband scores, and the cameras focus on Angel Locsin.
posted by jek @
16:17
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
About Me
Name:
jek
Location:
Philippines
View my complete profile
Previous Posts
I watch enough Olympic competitions to know that I...
Hey, I love the Azkals as much as anyone else, but...
Quote of the day from Anya:"Mommy, you're noy stri...
After a week as tiring as that one, I say this to ...
Words cannot express the liberation felt after fin...
Can iPhones do conference calls?Kasi I was just pa...
Too bad I have so much work to do, I feel like han...
I wonder if Ronnie Nathanielsz flops like his coun...
Awesome feeling after looong massage after a looon...
DWade + LBJ = chokers. Congrats, Dirk!After all is...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home