Father Am I
8.20.2011
I understand why old people are so cranky.
At 31, Umiinit ulo ko just looking at how kids dress & act in coffee shops.
Sarap pag-uuntugin.
posted by jek @
18:34
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
About Me
Name:
jek
Location:
Philippines
View my complete profile
Previous Posts
I love UE!Way to stick it to your old coach.And th...
One thing I realized after having daughters is tha...
Clutch is Fortuna.
For the most 'entertaining' show at 1am on Sunday....
I'd like to thank social media for keeping me post...
I'd like to thank social media for keeping me post...
Petron FTW!!!! Danny Ildefonso wins it! Isa ngang ...
Yay Gilas! Nice to see Pinoys abroad having someth...
Roll up the victory, we ask for nothing more... :-)
Congrats to UP for beating the FEU Tams this after...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home